Monday, August 29, 2011

Saturday Rocked

Stephen cleaned my bathtub on Saturday.

Seriously.

THE. BEST. DAY. E-V-E-R.

We also got to go on a really awesome bike ride with Morgan and Jess. We put our bikes in the back of Morgan's pickup and drove down to Ann Morrison Park to ride along the greenbelt.

I didn't take any pictures of us actually riding, but I promise you we did. We rode for probably a good hour. Maybe more. My behind is definitely feeling it. I need to get me one of those super huge, cushy bicycle seats. My bottom would love me for it.

Along the way we found some really cool things.

A rope swing.

No one actually let got, but the boys swung on it.

On the way back we stopped on a little sandy section of the Boise River. Maycee is so funny with water. She loved it and got soaking wet with sand sticking to her everywhere. The water was also very cold, but that did not stop her.

Morgan found a crawdad floating in the river.

He actually caught it!

Isn't it cool?I love Saturdays...

No comments: