Monday, August 1, 2011

What's that?

On Sunday we went to church with my parents.

I had a huge thing right in the middle of my forehead. It started out as a zit, then through massive amounts of sun and scabbing over, it was very large.

I sat down in Relief Society next to my mom. My Aunt Kelley came up to me, welcomed me, and asked what was on my forehead.

I told her it was a zit.

My aunt went on to explain that she wondered if I had just hit my head on some rocks while kayaking.

Sitting in front of me, listening to the entire conversation was Kerri Tolman, a really good family friend. She leaned over and said, "Kelley it was a picking accident, not a rock accident!"

Thanks Kerri.

ALSO during Relief Society I had another embarrassing moment.

My mom in the Relief Society pianist.

During the closing song, my mom happened to be outside with Maycee. Supposedly she was fussy, honestly I just think my mom wasn't paying any attention and so she wanted to have Maycee all to herself.

Anyway there was no one else in Relief Society who knew how to play the piano, so I jumped up to play. Page 21.

I played page 22. In the middle of the second verse the chorister told everyone we were on 22. No wonder no one was singing.

No comments: