Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

We left Spanish Fork late Saturday night and headed to the farm.

I woke up early Sunday morning with my mom and made breakfast for Stephen and my dad.  Stephen has been wanted french toast with Texas Toast.  My dad hates french toast.  (He calls it bread dunked in mucus.)  Because of this conundrum, we made a TON of food.  We had french toast, hash browns, bacon, fried eggs, and fruit.

Mmmmmm.  Good breakfast.

Thank you, Stephen, for being the most amazing husband in the world.  I feel so blessed to have been given to you.  I love you!

Thank you, Dad, for being such an awesome example and for raising me the way you did.  Happy Father's Day!  I hope you enjoy your cowboy cookies!

I had my Dad find a good leatherman, so I could give it to Stephen for Father's Day.  Dad couldn't find a good case for him, so he gave Stephen one of his extras.  I had Maycee take it out to Stephen and she said, "Daddy!  It's your birthday cake!  I bought it for you!"

She's so cute.

My mom also got Stephen two packages of Oreos.

...

He's spoiled.

Thanks Mom for all your help!

No comments: