Friday, June 7, 2013

Pictures!

I love having a camera again.

Maycee has come into a new phase over the last few months.

Cuddling.

She has never done it before now!  I love it.  I hope it lasts a long time.  (However she refused to look at the camera, so I don't know what that means.)


Last Saturday we invited Marc and Kenna and Avery over to hang out.  We had a blast!  I should have taken more pictures.  We started the evening with a pool party in the kiddy pool eating fresh pineapple.  Mmmmmm.

Then we had dinner and distracted the kiddos with a movie while we made a fire in our fire pit and roasted s'mores!

As you can see Avery and Maycee are hooked.


My dad made us this portable fire pit last year and we finally got it finished.  I LOVE it!


This is the perk of waking up early from nap time while Maycee is still asleep.  Cooper loved the frosting covered beater.  He was very disappointed when he gave me the beater back and he didn't get a refill.


I have come to love our little back yard.  I really wanted a huge yard for our kids to be able to roam and play in, but now our tiny yard is doing quite well.  We have a sand box and a little trampoline for them to jump on.  Our little yard fits them perfect.


Yes...Maycee is totally eating the sand.  I just found it today in her poopy diaper.  Gross, I know.  And NO she is not yet potty trained.  Try #5 is coming soon.




Yesterday was 90 degrees.  We played in the sprinkler.  All the fun ended with Maycee in timeout and Cooper nearly drowned.  Darn those older sisters. ;)





Isn't her swimsuit the cutest thing you've ever seen?







Cooper wasn't super excited about taking this picture...but we're so cute together!


No comments: