Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stephen's Big 30

I love Stephen's birthday.

I think we can officially call it a tradition.  This is 3 years in a row.  On Stephen's birthday we go have a picnic at the park.  It is a lot of fun!

I like to drag things out and keep Stephen guessing, so I only brought one of his presents to the picnic.  The t-shirt.  Don't worry, you'll see it shortly.  It's the coolest thing ever.  I got one for Stephen and for Cooper.  They match.


 



When Stephen got home from work I gave him his second gift, Scrabble.  He changed into his t-shirt and we headed to his dinner restaurant of choice.

 

Awesome food.



When we came home from dinner, Stephen's final gift was sitting wrapped on the floor.

Huge box.

It was a hiking backpack.



Since this is the big 3-0, I have planned something huge for Stephen.

However.

Stephen won't find out for another 3 weeks.

He's a little miffed about that.

No comments: