Friday, June 28, 2013

What we do.

A lot of our pictures are in the water.  This is how we entertain ourselves.  Especially now.

Seriously!

Whose idea was it to have a week or more high of 103 degrees with a low of 70 degrees!!!

I live in Idaho.  NOT Vegas or Southern Texas or where ever else is used to that kind of weather.

Ewe.

Not a fan.

Anyway...I love Cooper's "cheese" face.  It makes me smile.





Anyone notice Maycee's Ariel underwear?  We started on Tuesday and it has been a dream. Apparently try number 3,792 was the lucky number.  She is doing awesome!  Yeah for not having three kids in diapers in October!

Maycee is very articulate when she speaks.  It is normally very easy to know what she is saying.  I came across a word that stumped me.  I swear she is saying burritos.  After a few weeks, and a Father's Day gift for Stephen from my mom, I learned what 'burrito'  in "Maycee tongue" means.

Oreos.

Yeah, I never would have figured it out.  Maycee loves them.  Cooper does as well, but hey, who wouldn't like Oreos?



Maycee loves to get on the back of the scooter with Cooper.  I really love watching them play together.  When they play nice...



New kiddie pool!









Here is my new favorite Cooper shirt. $2.  Even better.

1 comment:

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

Wow Kami your kids look so stinking cute. I am very nervous about when we have baby #2 but you make it look easy! And I know how you feel about the weather! We don't have A/C so we have been dying! Man I miss you guys!