Monday, June 17, 2013

The Other Posts

This past weekend we went to visit Brandon and Mitzi and their girls in Spanish Fork.  We haven't seen them in about a year!  We had a blast together.  We really need to see each other more often than once a year...

Kenna and Marc and their little one also joined the fun.

The instant we walked into the door, toys were scattered everywhere.  Sorry Mitzi!  You were sure a good sport about it!


Cooper is getting to be quite the little ham.  He loves to have his picture taken.  As soon as I took the picture of the girls, Cooper jumped in front of them and said, "CHEEEE!"  That's how he says Cheese.


Avery loved to sit in the box of toys.  That was her favorite spot.


Brandon and Mitzi have been raving about this sushi place in Provo.  For all you can eat sushi rolls it was only $12!  Lunch menu, but still, that is super cheap!  The catch is, that if you don't finish the sushi rolls that you order, you have to pay full price for them.  By the end of the meal, everyone was rolling.  I didn't want the risk of the raw fish, so I stuck with Chinese food.  Next time, I am all over the sushi.


Apparently the "3" came when the eyes were closed.


This was a super "accident" picture, but I think it captured Stephen's true feelings as he was stuffing some of his final rolls into his gullet.



We all went over and enjoyed the local splash pad.  It wasn't really that warm, but the kids didn't seem to mind.


Oh. My. Goodness.

Avery was all over the place at this splash pad.  The water didn't even make her flinch.  She was soaked by the end of our adventure.


 
Check out my cuties.


I think Maycee is in the 'I'm not looking at the camera phase'.  It's getting really hard to get her to smile again.












After the splash pad we meandered over to the park.



Maycee climbed up this rock all by herself.  She is getting to be quite a little dare devil.





 

On Saturday, Maycee and I helped Mitzi, Sam, and Beth plant their flowers.  By help, I mean I sat and talked the entire time and Maycee ran up and down the mountain side.


Sam forgot to water her flowers the day before and this was the result.


Alex really wanted to come and join us.


After some water, Sam's flowers perked up!


Bethy and Maycee were playing dress up.  While waiting to take pictures, Cooper walked up to me and stood there saying "CHEEE".  We took a lot of pictures of the Coop.

He's so cute.



 


 And finally the dress up picture.


Maycee was in hog heaven with Sam and Beth.  Her and Beth were almost inseparable.  It was really sweet.

Cooper is one month older than Alex.  Alex is a good three inches taller than him and about 5 lbs heavier.  Hilarious.  They "played" together quite well.  By 'together,' I mean they sat next to each other and played with their own toys.

We really had a blast this weekend.  Thank you Brandon and Mitzi for letting us invade your home!

1 comment:

volcanodiver said...

Kami, you write the best blog posts! You keep making me laugh. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Stephen finishing his sushi roll.
We miss you!!!
You're a great momma to your sweet babies.