Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Everyone...lets pay attention

I feel really retarded.

When Stephen and I purchased our home in July we also bought a washer and dryer. We were really excited about them because they were the new uprights. We decided to get them without the pedestals. (Stephen said that it wasn't necessary anyway because I was the one who did all the laundry. Thanks honey, I love you too!)

Every time I did a load of towels this last month, they would come out smelling like mildew. Not a pleasant smell to put around your freshly showered body. Bleah.

Last night I had had enough! I pulled out all of the information that we were given when we bought the dang things to look for a number to call. I was going to bawl out some unsuspecting worker with my complaints of their product. Luckily, before I did so, I found this precious laminated paper that said: "Maintenance: Clean the pump filter twice a month to prevent lint buildup and odor. Clean around door seal and door glass to prevent odor or mildew."

Good thing I never found that phone number.

Oh, and I fixed the mildew problem.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Hi Kam, First off I love your blog and second I love the washer and dryer story. I'm glad you didn't find the number either. :)
Luv Brig