Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trunk-OR-Treating

I know that it is a little belated, but I wanted to show you our clever halloween costumes. I really wanted to go trunk-or-treating at our ward building for Halloween, but didn't have costumes or anything to decorate our trunk.

After much soul searching I finally decided on a costume. The picture says it all. My only regret was that I didn't think of the idea early enough to wear it to work.


The only thing that we had to purchase for both of our costumes was black lipstick. Yep, black lipstick. 1.99 at Fred Meyer. Just to clear up any confusion, Stephen was supposed to be night. Yeah, like the dark. You know, we should have drawn stars on his cheeks. Oh well, there's always next year!

Rather than use our trunk to hand out candy, we carried around our easter buckets and gave candy to the kids. They were a little confused that someone was giving them candy from a person carrying around a bucket. After all, who in their right mind would give up hallowen candy! There were quiet a few times that I was mistaken for a little kid. In my defense, we were trunk or treating in the dark.

No comments: