Friday, November 21, 2008

Jess's Tag

I have actually been really excited to do this tag because I will help you (my reader) understand how weird Stephen and I are. We are supposed to tell you seven random things about us.

Stephen:

1. I like to eat ice cubes
2. I have to have everything straight and organized at my work desk or I get distracted.
3. I break dance at random times.
4. I love to watch Japanese cartoons...or just cartoons.

Kami:

1. When I am taking a shower, the shower head has to be spraying directly in the center of the tub.
2. I love to tear perforated paper.
3. I love to write the letters 'E' and 'R'...I don't know why.
4. I love to squeeze egg yolks and feel it break and ooze between my fingers.
5. I do not like driving in the dark.
6. I also love to watch cartoons.
7. When I am really fidgety I always tap my fingers or my feet. When I do this I always have to do it in some sort of pattern. AND I always have to let my right foot tap just as many times as my left OR I have to let all five fingers tap the same amount of times. I know, it's really weird.

I tag Emily, Brigitte, and Nicole!

No comments: