Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I LOVE the holidays. I love the feeling, the fun, and basically everything that comes with it. In celebration of this holiday I just wanted to list ten things that I am grateful for.

1. My AMAZING husband. He is so patient and kind. Stephen has a huge heart that is always keenly aware of those around him.
2. The gospel. I am so grateful that I have a knowledge and a testimony that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and has a plan for me.
3. My parents. They have worked very hard to raise me the way that I am. They gave me so much love and just enough discipline that somehow, I turned out alright.
4. My siblings. My brother and sisters are my best friends. They are always there for me whenever I need them.
5. Stephen's family. I think that Stephen's family is finally beginning to understand who I really am and they still seem to like me! They took me in as one of their own and have loved my like a daughter/sister.
6. Our home. We have been blessed with the opportunity to have something that is finally ours to take care of and we are SO grateful. I love having a place to call my own.
7. Our ward. We have such a welcoming ward that has been so much fun. They really are turning out to be a real ward family.
8. My primary class. There really is something special about a group of little kids who know your name and always want to say "hi" when they see you. It gives you those warm fuzzies.
9. Friends. I have really been blessed with people all over that I can call my friends. They are all such good people and are really fun to be around.
10. Grandma Donna. Even though she sometimes drives me crazy, I love her. I am grateful to have been born as her granddaughter.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

of course we love you miss kami!! you are so much fun!! Can't wait to hang out for kenna's wedding!!